• Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying
• Able to analyze, and monitoring the flow of receiving goods in Warehouse
• Delivers supplies and equipment to departments by receiving and transferring items
• Maintains storage area by organising floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements
• Quality checks for all materials received to the warehouse
• Accomplishes warehouse and organisation mission by completing related results as needed
• Candidate must process at least SMA/SMK at any Major.
• At least 1 Year(s) of working experience on the related field is required for this position.
• Have experiences in stock taking or knowledge in food and beverage
• Required Skills(s): HACCP, SJH & QC
• Preferably Specialized in Receiving & Quality Control or equivalent
• Willing to be placed on BSD, Tangerang Selatan
BPJS Ketenagakerja & BPJS Kesehatan